Thursday 10 December 2009

Evaluation for my experimental video.

My experimental video i produced is called Money,Money, MONEY! And my main character i used was Anthony Spikesman, the concept of my video is about using money in the right way, and how it can change people using it for the worst (being greedy) or giving it away for the good (charitable). I have also used experimental techniques from editing it slightly, such as making it play in a fast reverse, then fast forwarding it again, in my opion i feel that this made it make sense more to the viewers because i was using two diffrent endings. My video turned out a little different from what i was planning, my planning was very simple and also wheer i was planning on filming it, that also changed. On my plan i was thinking of filming it at Horsham Skate Park and having a £5 note crawling around up to someone, then that person would act out how they would use/spend that money, then having the same idea of the money crawling around to someone else then they would act out how they should use the money, each of them would either do a bad/ greedy thing to do with the money and the other good/charitable. The idea i did was very different to this as i only had one actor and i didnt use the location of Horsham Skate Park, i used my house, the road where Anthony Spikesman lives, and the Carfax in Horsham Town. It was also more of a vivid idea, but the concept did stay the same, i do think that the concept shown through to the audience more with the new idea i did.
When i presented my video to my audeince; Jazmine, Caitlin, Adesh, and Tom they were all stunned and they enjoyed it. My audience all understood the concept of my video which i was pleased with as this is what i wanted from my audience when i shown the viewing to them.
If there was anything i could do differently next time, i would of recorded the footage all in time so i had more time to edit it. i presented in the classroom in collage, i deided this beacuse i thought i wanted to show it in a big and spacious room, i wanted to also have a big sreen to show it on and a good sound system.

No comments:

Post a Comment