Tuesday 22 September 2009

Chapter 5-experimental video

My experimental video is going to be based on the work of 'Muto'. When looking at the video it is clever and looks like he took lots of time to do this, taking shot by shot then putting the images together to make it animated. I'm going to use this idea for my piece but also recording on a video camera and editing the recording i took.
This work has inspired me because the way it has been put together is really different and creative and i want my work to be like that and edited to be eye catching and creative.
The concept of my piece is based on money and how it can change people and what they do in everyday life, for example winning the lottery, earning more and more money, what extents people go through to have money and how they can change habits for the better.
In my piece taking part will be Tom Funnell And Tim Barty. My audience I'm going to have viewing my piece is a max of 20 people, friends and family aged 15+.

No comments:

Post a Comment